去年为课业而写的文章
虽然不出色
但我好喜欢
After placing a bouquet of daisy in the tomb, I got up slowly and took out my handkerchief. With the handkerchief I wiped the dirt off the photo. She has a big sweet smile in the photo. I sighed. I missed the smile that I used to see every morning I woke up when I was a child.
She left me alone in this world after we moved to Hazard for ten years. I was lonely and helpless as I lost my only family member. Mary was the angel who came to me while others discriminated me. She is the beacon in the sea that guided me when I was lost. She has the same smile as my mother that could melt my heart. She did not believe in the rumors and became my intimate. She warms my heart and brings hope to me.
The scenic river bank with slow-moving water was the place that we walked and shared our feelings together. The river has its nature in its glory while she had an adorable face full of expressions. Sunset was the scene that we watch everyday before the town lights light up. I even made a pinky swear with her that I would bring her away from this town when we grow up. Yet, I have no chance to fulfill that promise.
I am the only person who owns the feelings towards Mary. It is complicated yet I had a strong feeling that I must protect her. I would not let her disappear from my sight. I could not afford to lose her but I left her alone by the river bank. “Please leave me alone”, it was the last words uttered by Mary. I did the wrong decision. I should not have left her by the riverside at night. However, she has left me all alone in this world after that night. I was accused of murdering Mary. Thousands of fingers were pointing at me at that moment. Being drained by hopeless and helpless feelings, I was acquittal as they do not have concrete evidence to charge me. I fled the town to the city, despaired with a broken heart.
Surrounded by a warm hand on my arm, I could feel the warmth that melts my heart once again. She was by my side, quietly supporting me and comforting my heart. Although Mary and my mother have left me, they sent another angel to me. I really appreciate my wife and hope she would stay with me throughout my life. Mum and Mary, thanks for all of these and I hope you can rest in peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment